Are you looking for the perfect gift for that special runner in your life? Perhaps you want to get a little something for yourself?
We’ve made it easy for you. Here are 5 gift ideas for runners sure to bring a smile to their (or your) face.
1. Race Entry – Gift that special someone in your life with an entry to Patient Pal’s 7th annual Dash to the Splash 5k Run/Walk on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at Dewey Short Visitors Center at Table Rock Dam in Branson, Mo. It’s an Ozarks summer tradition, benefiting Single Moms.
2. Roo Sport Magnetic Pocket – Snap it to your waistband using high-powered magnets and carry your cash, keys, phone, credit cards, and more! Thanks Roo Sport for such a genius idea!
3. Petzl Tikka 2 Headlamp – This simple, affordable, and lightweight headlamp is perfect for any nighttime run.
4. The Racer Wall Frame – Take pride in your race results and hang them on the wall to inspire and motivate you for the next race. Made by RacerUSA, it comes with a 100% lifetime guarantee.
5. Shoe Bling – Why not give or wear a little shoe bling to the next race? Momentum Jewelry’s Foot Notes slide on easily over any shoelace. There are plenty of design options to choose from.
Show some running love to yourself or that special someone today. (Option one is our favorite!)
What other gift ideas do you have? Share in the comments below.