Launching an ongoing Care Group for Single Moms takes planning and preparation. We have a suggested calendar of planning steps.
Care Group Starting Steps Overview
- Meet with your pastor and determine the feasibility of a program aimed at reaching Single Moms in your community.
- Discuss the outreach with other interested caring, christian women.
- Contact the TCP area field rep for your community (*see contact information on home page.)
- Schedule a time to attend a TCP workshop in your area, or invite the TCP team to host a workshop in your home church or community.
- Determine a start date for your Care Group.
- Order the Harvest Kit to begin preparing for your Care Group start date.
NOTE: TCP seeks to walk alongside you in your ministry to Single Moms. A weekly attendance tracker is provided. Use of TCP materials highly suggested, though other resources are also utilized.
Please call us to discuss any questions you might have, 877-CARE-525. We exist to help you get started in reaching out to Single Moms with unconditional love and support through Care Groups. Please email [email protected] to register for any workshop listed on the calendar.