Oklahoma City Workshop
Saturday, June 9th | 9 am - 2 pm
Holiday Inn Express and Suites
3520 NW 135th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Materials and lunch are provided. Please register each participant by emailing your name, church city and state and a phone number.Register Today!
The Caring People desire to equip women of the church in reaching the hearts of Single Moms with the unfailing love of Christ. Our workshop will answer the following questions for the participant:
- How can I impact Single Moms and their families?
- How can my church best serve Single Moms?
As a participant you will receive the following
A workshop participant guide covering 4 parts:
- Mission overview: Reaching Single Moms with the love of Jesus, in partnership with the Caring People.
- Mindset: Understanding the heart of Single Moms and how best to disciple them.
- Overview: Our template for serving Single Moms: CARE GROUPS. What is the function of Care Groups? How do Care Groups benefit Single Moms?
- Spiritual Gifts assessment overview: Nurturer or Organizer? Martha or Mary? Where do you fit in?
A discount coupon for the Harvest Kit to start a Care Group.
All starting Care Groups must acquire the Harvest Kit and register the group to get started